Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Move along, Nothing to see here...

1 tantruming, screaming, freaking out 3 1/2 year old not wanting his teeth brushed plus 1 open bathroom window = 3 cops knocking on our front door at 11:00pm. Scared the crap outta me, I will tell you! Jeff and Travis were reading bedtime stories in T's room when they got here. After a brief look around, they were sufficiently satisfied that we were not, in fact killing our offspring, and went on their merry way.

I could hear them chuckling as they left.

Jeezus.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I am laughing so hard right now! I can just imagine what the neighbors thought you were doing hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

C! I am horrified for you!! You'd think people would know the difference between homicide and a temper tantrum. At least you know your neighbors are alert, though!