Friday, November 09, 2007

Project Blue Puppy cake.

Cake? Baked, from a box, cooling on a rack right now.

Buttercream? Made. From scratch. Fluffy and just as achingly sweet as it ever was. Now with Non-hydrogenated shortening!

Tinted? (Yes! All 7 colors...) Blended, mixed, compartmentalized in Ziploc storage containers, tucked away in the fridge.... ready for buttercream hell tomorrow.

Hands? Also tinted. Purple, blue, pink, red. I look like I'm afflicted with some Technicolor skin disease.

I must really love this kid! :)

Kid is sleeping on the couch after a birthday dinner at Bubba Gump's and a chocolate brownie sundae at Ghirardelli.

He napped not today.... which means neither did I. But at least my bathroom is clean.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

LOL "He napped not.. but my bathroom is clean." Way to be half full! ;-)