Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!



Happy Birthday to you, my sweet little man! I can't believe you've already been here with us for 3 years! We already could never imagine life without you! I can't wait to see you continue to grow, and learn. Travis, you continue to amaze us with your brightness and charm, each day! Your sweetness, and empathy toward others is truly remarkable, and I hope you keep that with you throughout your life.

I wish you all the continued happiness, and love that the world has yet in store for you, little man.



Love always,

Mommy
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hope that you're doing a babybook with all these notes for Travis. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me as an adult to go back and read my mom's thoughts at different points in my life. Love you.