Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Update.....

So.... I feel a little less superstitious after today. I am coming out of the blog closet. No, not THAT closet. LOL. But, for those of you who don't know.... I am pregnant. Yup. Knocked. Up. Again. 10 weeks, 1 day based on today's ultrasound. Which brings my edd up to 4/7/2008.



Hello in there!!! :)

And it's hard. Harder this time.... because I have to drag my almost-3-year-old who is acting like he's closer to 2 sometimes..... to my OB appointments, and try and coax him to nap with me in the afternoons. And I am exhausted, and feel mommy-guilt when the only outing we've had in days are trips to Starbucks and Target. Park? Um, yeah? Notsomuch. Bad mommy!

Because I've been through this all before.... I am not obsessing NEARLY as much as I did with Travis. Shut UP! I'm NOT!

But, that doesn't mean I'm not obessing.... 'cause ya know.... that's just what I DO!

I am most nervous (right now) about the whole family dynamic changing. Even though this baby is COMPLETELY wanted and PLANNED.... I feel, right now, we've got a pretty good thing going.... we know what we're doing (most of the time). Day-to-day stuff runs fairly smoothly... again MOST of the time. And, quite honestly - adding another baby into the mix is going to seriously shake things up. But, then again - two is twice the fun. Right?
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Monkey Kisses said...

The age difference is almost exact to the space between my two boys.. I was nervous just like you, but you know what, It was easier than i thought.. of coarse it's hard at times, but my 1st still gets quite the amount of attention he needs and wants.. and he loves his little brother more than i could have ever imagined..

CONGRATULATIONS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY PREGNANCY!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been a lurker of your blog, but had to comment to say CONGRATS!!! I just found out I'm knocked up too & our son's are about the same age. I agree with you being nervous about another one coming because I've felt that everything has just been great with my son being the only one around. But, I do hope 2 will be twice the fun!!!
~Christina

Anne said...

All right, all I needed to do was read your blog. Congratulations in real life hon!! And you wouldn't be a Mom if you weren't wigged about it. Please!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you. I'm sending you all my well wishes and good thoughts. Love ya!