Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall is here!

I made Caramelized Apple Pecan Coffee Cake today. Starbucks has the recipe cards in their stores, and it is SOOOOO GOOD! MUCH better than the who-knows-how-old-version they have in the display case. Of course, the apples alone would be great on anything.... crepes, pancakes, ice cream.... drool.

The worst part about being pregnant is always wanting to eat, but not being able to. I am always full after not all that much food. Oh well. It's not like I want to gain THAT much, anyway!! :)
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog again! Congratulations on baby #2. And the fears of going from three to four, don't worry. It's natural and I had the same thing. It does shake things up a bit - but you'll do great. It will be wonderful to see how different the two kids are and how they'll go from best friends to worse enemies in a matter of minutes.

P.S.

I know this sounds horrible but the ONLY way I could get my two girls to be good at my OB appointments was my iPod. I would bring a snack and let them watch a movie on the iPod while I was doing my thing. You might want to try it. We don't do a lot of TV but it was better then having my two year old peeking under the sheet.