Saturday, September 01, 2007

How to be a Domestic Sleep-Deprived Goddess...

I was hit with early morning insomnia. Meaning, I woke up thereabouts 4:00am to pee. Then.... no sleep. Even though I lay in bed for nearly an hour. So, I threw on a robe, and came out to the living room. I knit a bit, and then surfed a little on the 'net.

Then, decided, well I've got 4 perfectly good blackened organic bananas on the counter.
So, I did the only logical thing. And right now I have a loaf of Nigella's Banana Bread tucked into the oven, baking away. (Sans raisins or nuts, only 'cause we didn't have any)

Um, yes, as a matter of fact it is only 6:30 AM!

When life hands you bananas, you make banana bread.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anne said...

wow. I bow down before your domesticated diva activities. After waking 4 times during the night to nurse a sick Piper, I was trying to snooze at 6 this AM. zzZZzz