Monday, January 19, 2009

Checking in...

I think this stupid cold is on the way out! Yay!!! Just been icky feeling since Thursday... Ashley has one runny nostril... no biggy. Same with Travis... a little cough and tiny sniffle, but hardly at all.

I feel like a truck hit me... but you know, I also need to get in shape, etc. While I have been battling this cold, I have slipped a bit on my eating plan... butter and cheese have made their way back in... and I baked Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip cookies with Travis today... I had a couple... but we made them with whole wheat pastry flour, and unbleached sugar.... oats... not too bad, right? ;)

Anyway... while I am sick, I cut myself some slack. But, even with my dietary transgressions, I still haven't gained anything.... even though I am hosting PMS this week... so, yay for that!

We took the kids to the Aquarium yesterday... when I find my card reader, I will put up some pictures. It wasd fun to watch Ashley play in the baby area. She is so outgoing, and advanced in her physical activity! Very different from Travis at this age. It's amazing.

Anyway... nursing the babe, and rubbing Travis' hair to get him to sleep next to me on the couch. Sigh... quiet at last!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: