Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quickie update...

Currently, Ashley is laying on the Play Gym swatting at the toys - kicking, and wiggling around. She is trying her damnedest to roll over. Did I mention... she is 3 months old today? Travis didn't roll over til her was 8 months old... but his noggin was so big... can't say I don't understand why.

Anyway... I am dealing with a raging headache... Big Sure Fires are causing grey, sunless days, full of smoky air, and ashes are falling from the sky. So, I am sure breathing in all that crap is contributing to feeling like ick. Ashley is sneezing and coughing... Travis is having a tough time breathing without sniffling, and my eyes itch, too. Lovely, no?

Anyway... need to pick up the Girl... she is expressing her unhappiness at being on the floor.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: