Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ready for blast-off!

Dunno what it was that worked... the hoping, praying, acupuncture, chiropractic treatments... but something did. Miss Ashley is now head down, and engaged in my pelvis. Which also explains why my pelvis has been killing me the last two days! :)

My blood pressure read high today... 145/95 - so I am going back to be checked again Thursday...

My doctor did say specifically he'd like to NOT have to induce me... but it may not be possible... we'll just have to wait and see. When my bp got to 150/110 with Travis he did induce... it was only 4 days early... and I'm only at 37 weeks right now... but, again... we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm supposed to "stay down as much as possible" and "rest". Errr. Right. I am a stay at home mom of a 3-year-old. That's really gonna happen.

We really need to set up the co-sleeper for the baby, and wash some of her clothes as well as pack a hospital bag, though.

Anyway... cross fingers for us! :)
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Nicole Brady said...

How exciting! Good luck!