Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Awww...

Well, Travis is still sick. He was barf-free til we went to Costco last nioght. And threw up in the car. He didn't go to sleep until 2:30 am.... and then woke us up by throwing up all over our sheets and hour later. Lovely!

So, besides that, he's not barfed since. Now, though, he's got this pitiful cough, and a runny nose. I'm thinking flu, but, maybe not....

I'm cooking up some Chicken Soup in the Crock Pot.... so maybe he'll eat some later. Hopefully at least some broth. I doubt it, but at least Jeff & I can still enjoy it, even if he won't eat it.

Travis refuses to drink water today, or the Gerber Pedialyte stuff. Nope, won't have anything to do with it. Hence, he's still nursing like a fiend, and I have to drink gallons of water myself, just to keep up. Right now he's napping on our bed, so I need to go stay with him, to make sure he doesn't roll off the 3 foot drop. Yeah, that would make him feel SO much better! ;)
Bookmark and Share

No comments: