Thursday, February 23, 2006

'Cause That's How I Roll!

Well... it pays to be patient cheap... but yeah, whatever. Remember this incident? And the estimate to fix my car was like, $2k? Well, it appears that Clueless Bitch wasn't insured on that vehicle after all.... and I got a call today saying that my insurance is going to submit the claim via my uninsured motorist coverage to fix my dented-ass door. Finally. Ahh...

So, even though the dented (and now rusted) door has a certain air of Ghetto-Fabulousness to it.... giving me an "edgy" look as I drive around town to our Playgroups, and Starbucks, well, the thought of my cute little Neon finally being fixed, FOR FREE is just making me SO happy!! :)
Plus, I'm sure I'll get a cool rental car to thrash drive for the week and change it's in the shop!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: