Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baby's first sniffles

It's official. Travis has his first cold. With coughing, and sneezing, and congestion... oh my! Poor little guy. Jeff brought this cold home... and now I'm feeling a bit off as well. Stupid cold! This morning I put The Boy in a Vapor Bath, and lathered the Johnson's Soothing Vapor Cream, and used the Little Remedies Saline spray. A little of mommy's milk, and voila! Now he's a happily sleeping baby.
Sigh. So, now I'm going to miss my last Mom's Group with this teacher as we are "graduating" to the morning class. It's okay, I'd rather stay here and cuddle with my little man. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to eat the Lemon Cheesecake Bars I made for the class. Darn. :)

So yeah... that's the way it is... :)

Going to download illicit music now.... bye bye.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: