Tuesday, May 03, 2005

About Me

My friend Julia sent me this survey this morning. Though I'd actually fill it out for you. :)

1. First Name: Christine

2. Were you named after anyone? My middle name was my Nana's name (Marie)

3. Do you wish on stars? Not so much....

4. When did you last cry? A couple of days ago, I realized again how blessed I am to have my baby boy.

5. Do you like your handwriting? When I'm not in a hurry, yes!

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? anything except bologna! Ick!

7. What is your birth date? 08/11/1977

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Britney Spears' Greatest Hits (oh my GOD, I just admitted that!)

9. If you were another person, would you be friends
with you?Yes, otherwise I'd kick their ass! :)
10. Are you a daredevil? No.

11. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Eric Cartman

12. Do looks matter? Not always. You can be outwardly attractive, and ugly inside.

13. How do you release anger? Long hot showers cure a lot!

14. Where is your second home? Target. (or so it seems!)
15. Do you trust others easily? Sometimes

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Um... Barbies, and my Hugga Bunch doll.

17. What class in high school do you think was totally
useless? Most of them, actually. But especially Geometry. I can't say the Pythagorean Theorem has any place in my day-to-day life!

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never! (Just did!)

20. What are your nicknames? Chrissie, Mama bear, and tons more I'm not telling you people!

21. Would you bungee jump? If you paid me a lot of money first, yes!

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.

23. Do you think that you are strong? Physically not so much, but emotionally, yes.

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor(s)? Anything with chocolate or chunks of cookies, brownies, or candy

25. Shoe Size? 9.5-10 I have HUGE WIDE FEET!!!

26. Red or pink? Pink

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
The jiggly bits.

28. Who do you miss most? The family that have died, and I can't ever talk to them in person again.

29. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it
back? Yep!

30. What color pants are you wearing and shoes? Blue sweats, black tank top, and bare feet.

31. What are you tired of? Laundry. Dishes. Diaper pails.

33. If you were a color what would you be? Clear, cause no one could see me. And I could rob a bank. :)

34. What is the weather like right now? Cloudy, and a bit breezy.

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Not looking. :)
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

38. Favorite Drink? WIne, which I barely have because I'm nursing.

39. Favorite Sport? Ick.

40. Hair Color? Brown

41. Eye Color? Brown

42. Do you wear contacts? Not at the moment.

43. Favorite Food? Italian

44. Last Movie You Watched? Um... probably a Baby Einstein dvd.

45. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas

46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings
47. Summer or Winter? Winter

48. Hugs OR Kisses? Both!

49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Crème Brûlée

50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Jamie

51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Everyone else

52. Living Arrangements? Married, baby, 2 bedroom apartment in Monterey, CA by the lake.

53. What Books Are You Reading? "The Baby Book" by Dr. Sears I read it ALL the time. Also, I'm reading "Sign With your Baby" by Dr. Joseph Garcia.

54. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have a mousepad.
55. What did you watch last night on TV? Super Nanny, Nanny 911, and 24.

56. Favorite Smells? Travis

57. Favorite Sounds? Travis cracking up when he's being tickled.

58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles!

59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? a little of both, I suppose.

60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Negril, Jamaica. I want to go back so badly!! :)

Bookmark and Share

No comments: