Saturday, November 06, 2004

You're only a day away....

I'm being induced tomorrow morning.... it's almost unbelievable he'll be here so soon. I can't quite accept it myself... I know my life is about ready to change, in the biggest way possible. I only hope I can get through it all intact... the physical pain, and mental challanges that lie ahead of me.

I'm sure everything will be fine. I do have fears... I won't lie. i don't want to end up with a Cesarean, or an unneeded episiotomy... but other than that, I'm actaully pretty calm. We'll see how well I sleep tonight...

I just want to know my baby is safe and healthy, and I want to finally hold him in my arms, and marvel over the beauty of this new creature... See for my own eyes that he's perfectly ok, and healthy, and then take him home forever.

Wish me luck, all. I'll update you at the earliest possible time.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: