Thursday, November 11, 2004

Drumroll, please! He's here!!!

Hey guys! Well, we're home, and have been since Tuesday afternoon. Everything is great... I feel so good, it's surprising. Travis Jeffry made his grand entrance into the world Sunday night 11/7/04 at 9:23pm weighing in at 7 lbs, 15 oz, and he was 22 inches long. I delivered him vaginally, after nearly 2 hours of pushing, and a couple of scary moments. He's absolutely perfect in every way! He's simply gorgeous, and I've posted a few photos at http://picturetrail.com/dysenchanted password is Travis

I will post his birth story soon... as well as more pictures... we've already taken hundreds! Getting to know my little boy is the most amazing thing in the world. The sleepless nights are SO worth it! :) He's nursing well, and my real milk started coming in last night... Holy crap! Size F nursing bras DO fit me right now!! Sigh... I'm on cloud 9 and no coming down in sight.

Love you all... be back soon. Thanks for all your encouraging words. :)


Bookmark and Share

No comments: