Monday, November 15, 2004

1 Week later

We're doing great! Travis turned a week old yesterday... wow... time flies when you're having fun! We certainly are enjoying our new little one. He's just so good! He wakes up only two or three times during the night to eat, and he's breatfeeding great - every 2 hours or so during the day. The only time he cries is when he's hungry... even dirty diapers don't bug him. He loves bring swaddled, and REALLY hates getting undressed. He doesn't mind getting dressed, though... he tries to eat his hands before I can get them through his sleeves!

I love him so much!! His circ is almost totally healed, and he has his first Ped. appointment Wednesday.

I went to my first post-baby chiro appointment today. Aah! I feel SO much better! Between labor, hospital beds, and falling asleep at weird angles, my body was jacked.

Everyone was all googly over Travis. Saying what a beautiful baby he is. How good he is. I know! :) We're so lucky!

Right now he's asleep on his daddy's lap in the recliner on his pillow. It's so sweet!

Going to go make dinner now... mexican tonight... my freezer still has food in it!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: