Sunday, August 22, 2004

Lazy weekend, lazy baby.

This weekend was nice and rather non-productive. Yesterday we did some shopping for Travis. (Shocking, I know!) We bought 3 pairs of short-alls at Costco. They had Osh Kosh ones for $6.99 each! The tags said $22.50! It's because their logo has changed, and they're clearencing out the old ones. We also bought a cute Old Navy khaki bucket hat and socks, a henley one-piece shirt, and a pair of Carters jeans.

Also, I got my cool new phone! (I switched to Verizon from Nextel) It's super sweet, with a color screen, and camera and downloadable ringtones. When Jeff calls me, it shows his picture and plays the Knight Rider theme!

Today we went to Borders and read, and basically didn't do a lot of anything.

Actually, Travis scared me a bit today. Not by doing anything. Actually, it was by NOT doing anything. Or not much of anything, anyway. (I guess he was feeling lazy too!)

I even tried the whole drinking something sweet and caffinated, and lying on my left side for a bit thing. Nada.

When I finally broke out the doppler, I was so happy to hear his heart clippity clopping, that tears started streaming down my cheeks. Silly boy, hiding from me!

I was going to send it (the doppler) back tomorrow. But, I suppose I'll keep it awhile longer, instead.

It's a small price to pay for keeping my sanity intact over the next 12 weeks or so.

Sigh. I guess I'll only be able to relax once he's here in my arms.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: