Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, tomorrow is my 27th birthday... another year older. (and wiser??!) Maybe.

I decided if my mother called I would tell her about being pregnant. You see, we've had a lot of time in the last 10 years where we weren't talking. Make that the better part of 8 of the last 10 years... and it's because I decide I'm not talking to her.

It's a long, long, LONG involved story... the last time we saw each other or talked was almost 2 years ago at my dad's wedding. The anulled one to the beotch Brazilian. That's ANOTHER story completely... Let's just say she's negative to the Nth degree, and I have no place for that in my life.

But... I'll have to put it all aside for Travis' sake. Sigh.

Anyway... that's that with that.

Happy Birthday to me!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: