Sunday, May 02, 2004

Lucky # 13?

Sigh. I'm spotting. Going to dr first thing tomorrow. We'll see what there is to see.

We had a great weekend, though. Saturday we went to Laguna Seca and watched the races from Jeff's company's Luxury Trackside Suite. Jeff drove Sal's Caddy around the racetrack once during the "fanlap" That was SO cool. We got to all be in the car, and it was really fun.

After that we went to San Jose to the mall there and bought some stuff at Old Navy. A maternity tankini for me, and a sleevelss maternity shirt with flowers, and some stuff for Hailey's birthday. Her b-day is Saturday, and she's turning 1. It's so hard to believe I was there watching her entrance into the world a YEAR ago! Woah.

Today my daddy came over and helped us with the gardening, and I made us all breakfast... maple smoked bacon cooked in the oven (SO much easier!) and eggs from one of my friend's chickens, and hashbrowns. Yummy!

Jeff and I went to Blockbuster (for the first time in ages!) and rented a Denzel Washington movie, "Out of Time" which I highly reccommend!

After the movie I got up to pee, and felt a small trickle. I thought my bladder was leaking, and when I went to the bathroom, I found bright red blood in the toilet, and in my underwear. I immediately called my Dr. at home. I was a bit hysterical. He calmed me down and said since I wasn't having any cramping that chances are good that everything is ok. I so hope so. I go in Moday morning first thing for an ultrasound.

Jeff and I cried a bit, both extremely concerned. I mean, I'm 13 weeks right now, just barely tiptoeing into the 2nd trimester... and what if???

Anyway... wish me luck.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: