Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Starbucks is trying to KILL me!

Aah... ANOTHER On The Hammock day today!! It's been mid-70s all week, and shows no signs of stopping throught the weekend! I In Love this weather!!! It makes me so happy!!!

So, besides boobs being sore, the occasional twinges in my tummy, being tired all the time, and really, really bad gas (sorry, but it's horrible!) no symptoms whatsoever. Nope, not one... LOL!

Besides all that... we drove around today, by the purtyful water through Carmel and PG.

We stopped at Starbucks for a Frappuccino... yummy! That Starbuck's card of ours gets a real workout!!

Oh my god!! I just checked the nutritional content of what I had on their site.... woah!!!! Shock 4

Grande Chocolate Brownie Frappucino with whipped cream:

Serving Size 16 fl. oz.

Calories 510

Fat Calories 190

Total Fat (g) 22

Saturated Fat (g) 15

Cholesterol (mg) 65

Sodium (mg) 320

Total Carbohydrates (g) 72

Fiber (g) 2

Sugars (g) 59

Protein (g) 7

Vitamin A 0%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 25%

Iron 10%

----------------

Holy crap!!! Next time I'll go for the tall with no whipped cream:

Calories 270

Fat Calories 60

Total Fat (g) 7

Saturated Fat (g) 4.5

Cholesterol (mg) 10

Sodium (mg) 220

Total Carbohydrates (g) 51

Fiber (g) 1

Sugars (g) 41

Protein (g) 5

Vitamin A 0%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 15%

Iron 8%

What a difference!!! Yikes! I honestly had NO idea!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: