Monday, March 15, 2004

Attack of the Areolas!!!

The preggo breast fairy must have come while I was sleeping last night... because today my boobs feel larger, fuller, heavier. No complaints there, you say... Well, the areola fairy must have come as well.... because... oh my god, they are taking over my body!!!! Pretty soon, I will just have these two massive areolas where my breasts used to be. And they are SO sensitive!!


Also, when I was cooking ground beef last night for Mexican food, I was overcome with nausea from the smell of the raw beef. I had to have Jeff finish cooking it.


And, my face is broken out like I am 16 again. Sigh. Hormonal hell.... well, at least it's for a good reason. Can't wait til my Dr. appointment on the 25th to convince me that all is well. I looked at my ultrasounds last night from my angel... I haven't done that in awhile. I kinda wanted to get an idea of what I would see at my appointment on the ultrasound. Pretty much a curled up, fuzzy alien looking thing with a giant head, I guess. The photo was from 6weeks, 1 day with my angel.


I will be 6 1/2 weeks at this appointment, so maybe it will be a little clearer? Sigh. I wish I could tell myself that this one will be fine, and actually believe it.


I don't want to get too attached, "just in case" but I also don't want to let the miscarriage suck all my joy away from this pregnancy until after that magical 12 week mark when I have heard the heartbeat. It's impossible not to worry, though.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: