Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yada, yada...

Well... it looks like this baby will be an April kid after all... still no progress into labor land...

My bp was down a bit today.. 130-ish/80-something.... and there was no protein in my pee. Apparently there WAS on Monday... but no one told me until today. Mmmhmm... okay.

I go back Monday... we'll see what there is to see then...

Rachael is visiting family in the Bay Area.. and is most likely coming down to visit us for a day trip this weekend... and that will kick ass!! :)

Anyway... tired, heartburn... ready to sleep... and I've had waaay too much Easter chocolate today. Orange Creme Cadbury eggs are the work of the devil, I tell you!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! Me so jealous!! Ya'll will have such a great time!!

Look, April is a great month to have a baby...even if you want her out yesterday!