Monday, December 24, 2007

....And to all a good night!

I have been up since 4:00am. Well, I did take a nap between 1-4pm. But, damn if I wasn't at Mervyn's at 6:00am picking up a last minute gift. I also got some clothes for Travis and Ashley while I was there. Woohoo! Sometimes insomnia comes in handy... no?

And, you bet your ass I was at Starbucks at 6:45am having a Peppermint Mocha. :)

We did our Christmas here today. My dad came over, and we lavished Travis with a ridiculous amount of gifts. And I took pictures with my new Canon Rebel XT. Well, I got that one early from my dad a week ago... but it still bears mentioning. :)

We went out to a yummy brunch afterwards, and then I came home and crashed out.

Then, I got up, baked, wrapped, and finished a gift for tomorrow that I have been thed WORST procrastinator on. But, I love how it (finally) turned out... and hope the intended recipient does as well. I JUST finished wrapping a few minutes ago.

But, wow... as of right now... I think I am officially BURNT OUT on this whole Christmas preparation thing. Sigh.

My feet? They are swollen! My back? It hurts. My nose? It is stuffed up. I don't want to shop anymore. I want to make soup, and lasagna... I want to nest. I need to mop my kitchen floor.

I want to relax. I want to knit baby things... I want to just BE. After tomorrow, I finally can. Whew.

Anyway... Merry Christmas to all - and to all a good night!!

See you next year! :)
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys all had a great Christmas. Congrats on the new camera. I am uber jealous :)