Monday, October 01, 2007

Toddlemonster

Travis is experiencing a resurgence in the Terrible Twos.... but right now, mere weeks from 3.... what do we call it? The Toddler Terrors?

Whatever it is... it's driving me to the brink of insanity.

Last night we went to Red Lobster with friends.... and he was HORRIBLE! Screaming, not listening, having to drag him outside to give him talks, only to have to do it all over again several times during dinner. I thought we'd have to leave before our entrees arrived.

So, Jeff and I decided.... unless it's a family-type of place like we go with my dad, or to breakfast.... we're just going to have to forgo it unless we can have Grandma watch him. It's just too damn stressful, and stress like that I can live without! Shrimp, or no shrimp!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: