Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Graduation Day....

Sorry for the lack of updates.... we've been out and about, and enjoying the nice weather.

I have been doing the gym thang 2-3 times a week.... always Monday and Friday, and sometimes Thursday. The other mornings we have playgroups and other scheduled stuff. Afternoons just don't work.... But, hey, it's something, right?

Today Travis had his "graduation" at Parent's Place. We are moving to the late morning slot, and since he is 3 in November, we will have to stop going then. I don't know when they "kick us out" but hopefully we can still go to the drop-in classes a bit longer.

It's hard to believe we've been going since I was a 2.5-month-postpartum, overwhelmed, no sleep having mom with a floppy big-headed infant....



And here we now......




He's so big, and bright, and outgoing! He knows shapes, and numbers, and colors, and amazes me every day! And me? Well, I think I've finally figured out most of the day-to-day goings on.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: