Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chillin'....

So, I'm hanging at my in-laws....

We took Travis to the Wiggles show Monday night. It was SO fun! Plus Travis got to meet Murray....so best thing EVER in the life of a 2 year old.

Also, Rachael and her two boys are visiting the area, too. :)

We met up yesterday in downtown WC, and took the boys to Barnes & Noble, and then went to 'Bucks for coffee and cookies.


Travi & Gavi (oh, how cute!) were running around like crazy, and not wanting to listen to us Mommies. Plus, we kept trying to get pictures of them together.... and they would NOT stay still for two seconds! LOL!



So, we hung out for awhile, and plan on getting together again this afternoon to take the boys to this nice big park, so they can run around like crazy toddlers! Keaton was just sitting there, chewing on a cookie... and watching the two older boys run all over. He's SO cute! Gavi too! And rach is just as nice in person as she is on her blog, so, YAY! :)


After our meeting yesterday, I managed to get myself royally lost. So, I called my MIL, and she ever-so-patiently got me un-lost. It took nearly an hour to drive home.... even though I wasn't all that far from their house to begin with. Well, I ended up VERY far from their house.... and yeah.... I REALLY suck at directions.


That being said... I am going off in search of the Trader Joes... and hopefully a Target.... Travis needs diapers. Wish me luck! ;)
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I'd love to have crashed your playdate!