Friday, October 27, 2006

Spam, spam, spam....

Just a small sampling of the SPAM in my email box this morning.... (Love me some Python, but dunno what's up with the subtitles on that YouTube...)

"It's a pity, because you could do it with her much longer!"



Um, okay... do WHAT? with her (who?!) much longer? The dishes? The laundry? Cause I'd be all over that!

"It's not wonder your girlfriend is very angry!"

Um, who have you been talking to? Girlfriend? I hardly have time to pee, let alone have a GIRLFRIEND!

"Damn, you can not stop premature ejjacullation!"

Damn, indeed. How can you STOP something, if you can't SPELL it! EJACULATION! Use a freaking DICTIONARY!

That being said... Yeah, I totally hate when I ejaculate prematurely...

Jeez-us. I shudder to think about the scads of Googling results directed to my blog because of this entry.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: