Saturday, March 04, 2006

Full Recovery!

Well, we're all better now. Wednesday was the first day I actually felt mostly normal. Seriously, I wouldn't wish any of that on my worst enemy.

So, I am up blogging becuase my darling child is a buttmunch and wanted to be up. I figured, at least Jeff can get some sleep... so The Boy is in front of Baby Einstien right now.

Today the ILs are coming down for a visit, and we're going to the Aquarium. Jeff's Grandma is going to join us all for breakfast and Aquariuming. As long as she doesn't say anything about me nursing, no one gets hurt. Heh.

Let's see... last night we went to Chili's for dinner with my dad, and that was nice, as always. :)
Especially since he paid! It's SO nice being able to look food in the face again.

Afterwards we came home and I seriously scrubbed our bathroom. It sparkles now! So nice, cause it was a scary, scary place before.

Shit, I'm staring to get hungry. Must. Not. Eat. Going to breakfast in 3 hours. Bleh.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

My gosh - what did you not post??? Something happened between narcotics and recovery. Something that happened in your bathroom!!!

Christine said...

Nothing serious... just the aftermath of Crapfest 2006.