Wednesday, February 08, 2006

15 month check-up.

Sigh... gotta go in about 15 minutes... Baby Boy has his 15 month check up. With Shots. :( Poor thing!

He's also got this rash around his "hiney hole" (Thanks Mama C-ta for that term, LOL! I have tried Desitin, Butt Paste, Lansinoh, everything.... and it's still been there for a week. So, guess I'll have the ol' doc look at that too.

I am sick with a cold again. It started Monday. Still no signs of Travis getting it. It sucks, though. Sore throat, headache, runny/stuffy nose, a little cough and sneezing. Bleh. Well, it seems if I get it first, The Boy is usually spared. Hooray for breastfeeding antibodies!

Fuck. I just heard him in his room. He just coughed, and then sneezed.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

Hehe, hiney hole. I think Momcast (Mamaloo) calls it the Rosebud which I also love :)

What did the doc say about the rash? It's a sign of allergy (not that I think you need to worry about that) but also just having acidic pooh which can be a result of a cold, saliva from teething, eating anything citrus(y) or acidic like tomotoes. Did your doc have any thoughts?

Hope he was spared the cold and you are feeling better. For some reason my BM antibodies don't seem to protect J very well! He gets sick first then me!