Friday, January 13, 2006

Sonoma bound...

So, I've decided to try the Sonoma Diet, starting this week coming up. I will have to modify it, of course, because I am still nursing... but this "diet" will work out to more food than I usually eat in a day anyway! And, supposidly I will be able to lose weight! How that works, I don't know... Anyway... it's basically lots of veggies, fruits (after the 1st 10 days... but honestly, I don't eat fruit this time of year as often as I should... so sadly, it's probably been 10 days, or even more...) whole grains, lowfat dairy, lean meats, etc. No white sugar, flour, or potatoes. 3 meals, and 3 snacks a day. Lots of water, green tea, moderate portions, and exercise. No counting Points, either! :) Nothing sounds too crazy... so we'll see how it works out.... I love to cook, and the recipes look really yummy. Jeff is even up for trying it with me, which will make it a lot easier. Actually, I joined their website yesterday for the free week trial, and I saved a ton of recipes. I will cancel their website next week, cause I'm not all about the message boards, which suck - by the way... I can weigh myself, and choose my own "meal plans" without paying $5.00 a week... thankyouverymuch!



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

That weight loss ticker really breaks it down - you've done an amazing job and should be so proud. I had to lose 100 pounds after Faith and I know how hard it is. You can do it!!! I will cheer you on!

I'm not a big fan of fruit either - I'm a veggie girl.

Tonia said...

Congrats on the weight already lost...That is great!