Friday, September 09, 2005

Field Trip!

Yesterday we went with our Mom's Group to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was a lot of fun! Travis loved it! I think we're going to get some family passes... with the winter coming up, it will be a good time to go. Less tourists... and when the weather turns crappy... it's a great place to go instead of being stuck at home.

I've lived here my whole life... and I went to the Aquarium way back when they first opened. I've been there many times, but the last time was 5 or so years ago. It's much cooler than I remembered!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I think the aquarium was Faith's first (and so far only) real live animal experience.. and we had a GREAT time!!

Such cute and fun pics.. I'm glad I found your blog through you finding my blog through Anne.

:)