Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tummy trouble

Today is a beautiful day! Unfortunately for me, I must have eaten someting that disagreed with my system. My tummy is upset, and I've been running to the bathroom all morning. At least I'm not tossing cookies sick, which is good.

We went to a matinee of Star Wars Saturday. It was good, and Travis slept in the sling the entire time. Then we went to get Travis some new toys. He's getting bored with the play gym... so we've retired it, and he needs some more stimulating toys. We bought the Peek-A-Blocks wagon. He loves it! :) It makes sounds and lights up, and later he'll be able to pull it around.


We took Travis swimming on Sunday for the first time. He hated it at first, but then kind of liked it later. He's so cute!

Sunday evening his 2nd tooth broke through his gums. We're still having the biting issue when I nurse, but we're working on it. There is another LLL meeting Thursday morning, so perhaps we'll go again....

What else? Travis says "mama" all the time now "mamamamammamamam". He'll say it before his eyes are even opened in the morning. It's SO adorable! :)

Also, he's learned how to blow raspberries. And, spit bubbles. HE can sit up a little at a time unassisted, but his big old head makes it hard to sit for long without toppling over. We're working on it, though.

I took him to the park yesterday. The geese came RIGHT up to our blanket. He freaked out a little, but when it became apparent that they weren't going to eat him, he relaxed a bit.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: