Monday, May 09, 2005

My first Mother's Day, the Weekend

My first Mother's Day weekend was beautiful! My MIL came down with Bob and Sarah. We all went out to a lovely brunch on Saturday. She got me a lovely card, and also a Bed Bath & Beyond card. We walked on the bike trail for awhile, and just hung out and talked. Then we took them to our favorite vista overlooking the beach. It was so beautiful!




After that we came to our place and met Jeff's Grandma. We all went out to dinner at Bubba Gump's and it was nice, and really yummy! Afterwards we all came back here and Jeff's Grandma left after a bit. Laura, Bob and Sarah stayed until around 11:30, even though they had a long drive ahead of them. SO sweet! :)

Yesterday Jeff and I went to breakfast with a friend and then went to CostCo, and to Borders, and to OSH to look at propane grills. Then we came home, watched TV and vegged. Travis' bottom two teeth are SO close to breaking through! He's been fussy for days, but I keep giving him Tylenol and Infant Motrin, and lots of love and cuddles. Poor little guy! :(
Bookmark and Share

No comments: