Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Market, and WW

Farmer's Market was nice. I bought Parsley, baby pattypan squash, kohlrabi, tomatoes, and 2 boxes of strawberries. Travis has been so cranky today... Poor boy can't sleep for long! :(

Mom and I went to the Wharf for lunch, her treat. I had grilled salmon with veggies and rice and a big salad. It was only $10.00, but I still feel bad cause she paid last time, and we switch off treating - she doesn't have much $ being on disabilty, but I will make sure I pay next time. Travis started crying in the restaurant. She held him and stood up swaying with him while I ate. She didn't seem to mind, but I did. She had her whole fish & chips lunch boxed up for later, and she only ate her clam chowder. She said that's all she really wanted to go there for, though. I bought her a box of strawberries, and some kohlrabi @ the market. :)

I carried Travis in the sling all afternoon. He slept most of the time. I just got a practically new Over the Shoulder Baby Holder on eBay for about 1/2 the regular price. It's padded and it's so comfy! And a lot less work to put on than my Moby Wrap! Also, I can nurse him discreetly in the sling, unlike the wrap. I still like the wrap, but I REALLY like the sling!

I started doing We*ght W@tchers again this week. I'm doing the Nursing Mom's program on my own. They cancelled the Mom & Me meeting in my area, so I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing the baby, plus I never liked going to the meetings anyway. Doesn't make sense to pay just to get weighed in. I am motivated, so I think I will do well on my own. I still have all of my WW journals, POINTS books, and stuff from before I got pregnant. Also, I signed up online for free access to their bulletin boards for "real life" support if I need it. Wish me luck!


Gotta go, baby boy just hurled on me!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: