Saturday, February 05, 2005

Busy little bees....

This weekend was great! We had breakfast here with my dad on today, and hung out for a few hours here. Then we went out to lunch at te new California Pizza Kitchen. Jeff and I had 2 "Be our guest" vouchers cause when we tried to go last week,they neglected to tell us about the 1 hour turn-around time on the pizzas UNTIL we'd already waited 30 minutes for a seat, and had our drinks half-finished, AND already decided on what we'd order. So the manager was summoned, and he made it right by paying for our cocktails, and also giving us the vouchers.

So, we'd decided to try it again. It I had Roasted Potato & Garlic Chicken: Garlic chicken, herb-roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, Mozzarella cheese, rosemary, oregano and Italian parsley with a white wine and lemon-garlic butter sauce. Yummy! Jeff had the Jerk Chicken pizza. It was SO good! Not like the Jerk Chicken we'd had in Negril, Jamaica, but very good none-the-less.

After eating, Jeff and I went to Costco to drop off digital images for 1 hour photo. We went to Starbucks. Caramel Macchiato! And back home. We hung out with The Boy, and took some video and did our photo album. We finished DL the new Tori Amos album "The Beekeeper". I've already listened to it more than 10 times, and burned a copy for my car. I really like it! Especially "Sleeps with Butterflies" "Parasol" and "Jamaica Inn" I (of course!) will buy it when it comes out on the 22nd like everyone else. (And as I have done with EACH of her albums since Under the Pink.) But since I've been a fan for more than 10 years, and spent thousands of dollars on import stuff, innumerable concerts, tee-shirts, etc. I don't think I should have to wait to hear it for the first time for another few weeks. Neh! We gave The Boy a bath in the kitchen sink, took more videpo, and watched some TiVoed stuff. CSI NY.
Then we just watched some Firefly on DVD, and we're going to bed.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: