Sunday, September 26, 2004

Poof! And then it was gone.

Well, we were informed yesterday that the condo is not ours. It is now on the market. So, it's back to apartment hunting for us.... Blah. Back to square one.

I saw a pretty nice apartment today. Maybe it will work for us. Jeff couldn't go because he had meetings. I had Hailey today, but took her with me.

We'll go back there together on Monday. Tomorrow afternoon we go look at a townhouse. We drove by at lunch today and it looks like a nice complex.

We'll see what there is to see tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also my last official day at work. So weird. I planned it this way so we'd have time to look for a place, pack, and move before Travis arrives.

So glad I'm a planner, cause I'm going to need the extra time, or so it seems.

I took Hailey to the park, and she chased the gulls with glee. She's the cutest thing ever! Later on this afternoon I fed he a rice cereal bottle, and then we both napped together, cuddled up on the couch. So sweet! I can't wait to be a mommy!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: