Thursday, June 10, 2004

Cheese!

Sigh... a short while ago I just got home for the first time today. I had physical therapy this morning... well, an asessment really... then I went to Mervyn's to get a new fitted sheet for our bed, and to Macy's to get an 8x10 frame. (Normally $20.00 by the way... I got it for the bargain price of $12.99... and it's SO purdy!) and then I called Jeff to let him know I was still in town, and had lunch @ McD's. At 2:20pm I had a photo appointment at the Picture People for pregnancy pictures for Jeff for Father's Day. And I had another session @ Penney's at 3:00pm. So by the time I was done @ Penney's, my photos were ready for pick-up at the Picture People. They came out SO well... I had the hardest time choosing the pose for my package, and I had a coupon for a free 8x10, so I chose another pose for that one. They told me they will keep the negatives for 30 days, so we can go by and I'll have Jeff look at the other 3 poses to see if we want any more prints. At Penney's I had another coupon for a $7.99 package... 1 8x10, 2 5x7, 9 wallets

I spent about $80.00 all together, but Jeff loved them, so it was worth it! I pick up the Penney's pictures on the 30th. Hopefully the day after we find out what kind of baby we're having.

If we scan them soon, I'll be sure to post them.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: