Thursday, April 08, 2004

More than a little scary

Sorry I've been MIA. I've had all day sickness this last week, and all I've wanted to do when I got home from work is sleep!


Late Tuesday night I had some brownish spotting. And a little yesterday. I've had no pain, but needless to say it freaked me out. I am going into the dr. today at 12:30 for an u/s. The spotting has completely stopped, so I hope it was a fluke. I broke down crying Tuesday night before bed, when I went pee, and saw it on the t.p. My dh is so wonderful and held me while I sobbed about not being able to go through this a 2nd time. He told me not to give up hope and that everything is probably fine.


It probably is just fine, although there is always that terrible nagging feeling in the back of my head. As long as the u/s shows everything is ok, I'll feel so much better. My dh can't be there today because he has out of town meetings. It's the first time I'll be going by myself. I SO hope there's good news, cause I don't think I could drive the 20 minutes back home knowing I was having it happen again Anyway, please keep me in your thoughts, and I'll post when I know for sure what's happening. PS: Jeff just called and said he's on his way back early, so he is going to be able to be with me at my appt. I feel very happy for that!
Bookmark and Share