Thursday, April 01, 2004

MMM.... squishy!

The last two days I have been nauseous. Like all day. I didn't throw up, but the threat was there... Why, oh why do they call it morning sickness?? It should be called all day sickness!


The silver lining? I think this is a good sign that I'm feeling squishy. When I was pg with my angel, I didn't feel this way once. I've been reading that the hormones that are needed to sustain a healthy pregnancy cause these icky feelings.


Still, feeling sick sucks no matter how you look at it. Spicy foods, greasy foods, tomatoes, and fruit all give me indigestion. I ate an entire box of Mac and cheese the other day because that is what seemed the most bland, creamy, comforting, and appealing in my poor stomache.


Today feels somewhat better, however, yesterday it didn't get bad until the afternoon, so we'll see.


I feel fortunate to have this (albeit unpleasant) reminder that something amazing is going on inside my body... even though no one can tell yet that I'm pregnant.


I think I will go out in a bit... maybe cruise the book store, and go get a Jamba Juice or something. MMM... Jamba. I haven't gone there in forever.
Bookmark and Share