Sunday, April 11, 2004

Chocolate and taxes

Ahh.... so Friday I met with Gramma to do our taxes. We owe almost $10k... MoneyBUT after we put some $ into our IRA... so they don't get any more than they have to. Laugh My working this year put us into a higher tax bracket. Joy. I'm basically working to pay the IRS. Crying But at least when the baby is born we get exemptions, and since I won't be working we'll actually be in better shape financially. How much sense does that make? NOT!!!Perplexed

Stupid tax system. I've always wanted a flat tax. It's a lot more fair than the way it is now.

I haven't been feeling sick the last few days. Tired, yes. Sick, no. Peeing 4-5 times a night, yes.Bathroom

Well, as long as the weeks keep going by this fast it'll be ok. I'm almost safely out of the first trimester. I have my original Dr. appt scheduled still for the 22nd. That will be another milestone, I'll be 11 1/2 weeks. Right where I SHOULD have been when I started bleeding and cramping in Dec.

Crossing all appendages.Fingers Crossed My tummy is starting to pooch out. I haven't gained any weight, but I have to wear maternity jeans, cause my regular ones do NOT fit any longer. Pregnant Smiley

I don't know if I can conceal this from my co-worker and patients for much longer... otherwise they'll think I've been hitting the Haagen-Daas too hard. Shock 5

Anyway... that's about it here. Must go eat another Cadbury Creme Egg.... the Easter Bunny brought us a

Easter Basket

Chocolate Bunny

Bookmark and Share