Monday, March 22, 2004

I pee, therefore I am (pregnant)

I'm turning into my cat!!! All I do is eat, sleep, and pee!!! I've been just exhausted lately... it's not uncommon for me to take a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon, and still be in bed by 11:00pm! And I'm always starving to death! And I wake up 3-4 times in the night to pee. Sometimes my stomache is growling to be fed during those times... but I don't listen to it, otherwise I'll have heartburn and insomnia as well!


That's about all there is to report.... I'm 6 weeks pregnant according to BabyCenter, yet American Baby.com says I'm 7. WTF? I have my 1st Dr. appointment on Thursday, so I guess the sonogram will be the most accurate. I am excited yet exceedingly nervous about this appointment. My boobs are still sore, a good sign.


Also, there was a post on Babycenter re: whether you can use OPKs as HPTs. I had a couple left over from TTC, and for the fun of it, peed on one at like 10:00pm. The darkest purple positive I've ever seen showed up immediately... even before the control line! It was crazy! (I never got a line that dark when I was testing for ovulation!!) I didn't even think that preg tests and Ovulation test measured the same hormones... very bizarre. Anyway, hopefully that is a good sign too.


I didn't want to go buy any more preg. tests, cause that's just obsessive and foolish,and very expensive... but somehow seeing that dark line on the OPK assured me that everything is probably just fine.


Thursday... hurry up and get here!!! The suspense is killing me!
Bookmark and Share