Monday, November 06, 2006

Terrific #2!

In about 45 minutes, my Baby Boy is turning 2. It's seriously hard to believe....

It seems like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant. Feels like mere months ago when we actually were able to bring him home. His milestones have just kept going and going. walking, talking, counting, every day, it's something new and exciting!

He has grown and changed so much in the last 365 days... I can't even begin to comprehend how fast the rest of his childhood will fly past us.

He is the light of my life, and he amazes me each and every day.

I can't wait to see what wonderful things this next year has in store for us!

Mommy loves you, little big man! :)



(Click on montage for larger version)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Happy birthday bud!

Anonymous said...

Oka y Ifeel sooo bad cause I am sooo behind! Happy birthday Travis!!!! I can't believe he is 2. I almost got al ittle teary eyed cause I forgot to stop by on his birthday. I am a shitty friend.