Monday, March 27, 2006

'Cause I'm a copycat....

Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over:
1. True Romance
2. Orgazmo
3. Office Space
4. Fight Club
5. Pulp Fiction

Five embarrassing Songs that You Know All the Words To:
1. Every Backyardigans song, ever. (I am SUCH a mom!)
2. Ace of Bass "I Saw the Sign" and I sing it in the car every time it comes on my Sirius.
3. Every NKOTB song from my tween years.
4. ABBA. Oh yeah... I loves me some ABBA. Hubby? No so much.
5. The entire soundtrack to Grease!

Five Memorable Halloween Costumes:
1. Um, I was a 7-Up spot in 7th grade. With big huge sunglasses and white gloves. My mom used like a gallon of red spray paint on a foam frame. It just kept soaking in more and more paint. The thing weighed like a zillion pounds, and smelled terrible. Plus, there was this guy who used to be my boyfriend who called me "Kotex" after that. Asshole. He was just bitter 'cause I wouldn't let him have sex with me after he swore he couldn't get me pregnant because he was "too young". Whatever.
2. Mime in high school. It was cool, 'cause no one made me talk all day in class. :)
3. I was a strawberry in kindergarten. My mom made my costume and stuffed with tons of pillows, and sewed on individual seeds. It was completely adorable.
4. Grim reaper my freshman year. With the full-on death make-up and sickle. It kicked so much ass. NO ONE knew who I was in real life!
5. Tinkerbell when I was 6 or 7. My brother was Peter Pan. I am almost 4 years older, so I was this HUGE fairy and he was this tiny Peter Pan. Heh. :)

Five Celebrities You Believe May Secretly be Alien:
1. Jessica Simpson. Eew. Just eew.
2. The Olson Twins
3. Michael Jackson
4. Michael Moore
5. Hillary Clinton

Five Occupations that You Know You Could Never Do:
1. Foot Doctor. Nasty.
2. CalTrans worker scraping dead animals off the roadways. Icky.
3. Proctologist. (No explanation is needed, right?)
4. Anything requiring me to climb up ladders. Fucking freaks me out!
5. Skin doc.

Five Books You've Recently Read Outside of Schoolwork:
1. The Baby Book by Dr. Sears (I have been reading this since before I even got pregnant, and I haven't stopped)
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, plus a million other baby books. Over. And. Over.
3. Baby Signing book... again... something I've read a ton over the last year.
4. The Happiest Toddler on the Block. (Hope it works soon!)
5. Becoming the Parent You want to be

Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon:
1. Spending mad crazy cash at Gymboree. (Hopefully with someone else's credit card!)
2. Chillin' at the Aquarium with my sweet baby boy
3. Starbucks while Travis is napping in the sling. It's seriously cute.
4. Ab Fab Marathon, beer, and way too much pizza
5. Wandering around San Francisco for hours

Five Lines You Blatantly Stole From a Movie, TV, a Commercial, or Song:
1. "What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!" - Cartman from SouthPark
2. "Why you bringin' up old shit?" - Friday
3. "Old, busted hotness" Men in Black II
4. "I'll kick you squaw in the nuts!" Cartman, again.
5. "What, no fuckin' ziti?" From the Sopranos

Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You're Most Likely Eating:
1. Leftovers
2. Travis' snacks. They're always in my purse. Goldfish, Gerber Fruit Juice Treats, etc.
3. Non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte from Starbucks. I really want a full-fat Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel. Mmm.
4. Kashi Go Lean Crunch
5. Splenda

Five People Who Must Immediately Respond
YOU!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: