Friday, December 09, 2005

Time heals all...

Two years ago today...without question... was the worst day of my life.

Today... in comparison is the very best day.

What a difference time makes.

I wouldn't have wished to go through it, of course - I would never have wished it on my worst enemy... Two years ago today I felt like my world was crumbling. My dreams had come to a screeching halt. I was drowning in tears of unfathomable sadness. Today, I feel such unexpressable joy when I gaze upon my son's sweet sleeping face. I know the best is yet to come. I remember... I always will. I love this child of mine so much. I also know he wouldn't be possible without the loss of my first one. But, still... it's bittersweet to say the least.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

I'm so very sorry. I read your story and I can't even imagine how painful that must be.