Sunday, September 07, 2003

Aah... Sunday

Hi! Well, just another Sunday.... Yesterday we went to Laguna Seca for the races. It was fun although I got a little sunburned on my chest. Forgot the Bullfrog there! ANd last noght we went out with my boss and Bridgette and Ron, and like 8 other people for Erik's birthday. Fun! We drank 1993 Cristal (my first time ever having it!) and drank and hung out and barhopped a bit and played pool.
We never, ever go out, so it was a treat, and a fun experience.
So, today, just chillin' and making soup in a bit and we'll go to see Hailey.
I have been feeling a little sick the last two days maybe I'm pregnant??! Well, if I am, it's only a few days in.
Just found out James' recent ex-girlfriend is 1 1/2 months along. (Not his) She's only 21, but she's got her head on (pretty) straight and is keeping it. Even though she's a damn liberal (she was raving about how GREAT "Bowling for Columbine" was...)
at least she has that moral clarity not to kill her unborn child.
Maybe there's hope after all.
:)
Later
Bookmark and Share