Tuesday, July 15, 2003

When eventually becomes never

I'm just about through exorcising the demons from my past... tossing away the old emotional baggage, as it were.
In other news, I have just eaten graham crackers for the first time in many, many moons. Years even. They are still wonderful, and the taste is nostalgic of my elementary school days.
I spent the afternoon sketching and painting. Nothing terribly good, or goodly terrible. Just carthatic, releasing of wound-up tension while listening to Norah sing, and the trees rustling in my back yard. As Martha would say... "it's a good thing"
Also of note... I almost single-handedly replaced the heating element in the dryer this weekend. And, finally fixed the stupid pop-up in the sink of the master bath. I am a DIY diva! :)
Bookmark and Share

No comments: